1.26.2013

Coachella 2013 inspires

Whoa, it has been nearly three years since my last post, and yet, today's topic is still related to my last one. I have been thinking about getting back into this, and now is the time. I have inspiration. I have the list.
I am completely stoked about this lineup. The Stone Roses and Blur are just the beginning. How to Destroy Angels' very first live performance? Seriously? I cannot wait to be part of that.

There's a pretty hilarious video on Consequence of Sound in which college kids admit their ignorance/"meh" to the lineup. Yeah, it makes me feel old, but at the same time, it's all good because it means that my friends might have an easier time scoring tickets.

There have definitely been Coachella years where I was slightly underwhelmed by the lineup, but I always studied it (a favorite pastime of mine), and found hidden gems. And once I got there, well, it's still Heaven, no matter who's on stage.

No comments: