11.25.2006

i'm filled with thankful

This Thanksgiving Weekend, I'm reflecting on all of the things I'm thankful for. There are many, many things I'm thankful for. I could go on and on talking about my amazing family and friends, a job I love that allows me to play as hard as I work, and so much more.

I'm especially thankful for the future. There's so much to look forward to in my life. Ashley and Lily will be here soon, my friend Michael Kelley will have an amazing year as a Disney Ambassador, and so much more. But let's just bring it down a notch and get real. Today, I'm thankful that technology allows me to hear Jeff Buckley say the word "penis."



And I'm very thankful for the next video I found on youtube.com. I've never seen it, and yet the clips are familiar because of Merri Cyr's photography and her book A Wished-For Song, which should be in all Jeff Buckley fans' libraries. Thanks, youtube, for these moments.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are too funny. :)

i'm thankful for YOU!

Anonymous said...

Holy shout-out! I am thankful for you too and also to be mentioned in the same breath as Jeff Buckley's famous "penis" uttering! Yes!