1.04.2006

T-shirt pix for '06

Hey there everyone. Happy New Year! I have lots I want to blog about, but work is crazy, and I can't seem to find the time. So, here's a quickie. I stumbled across a T-shirt blog -- I've heard of mp3 blogs, but one devoted to T-shirts? I need at least 3 more hours each day because now I want to create blogs devoted to all my interests -- photography, feminism, Jon Stewart, Pepsi One, I could go on and on...

Here are some cool shirts I found while surfing the tee blog.

This one's for Christy


This one make me rethink my recent blog ideas



Because we'll all miss Pat Morita



Because who doesn't like to be twinsies!?



This one reminds me of Mike B



Very witty!



i love you, mac.



This one made me laugh out loud



And if you're not really into tees, how about spreading your message with an LED belt buckle. I'm not sure if I'm nauseated by this or if I want to go right to my PayPal account and start Christmas shopping 12 months early!

It's programmable!

2 comments:

Beta Mike said...

I have to have that belt buckle!

Anonymous said...

i knew it, betamike!

by the way, i hate lance armstrong.