5.03.2006

photos & links ... ch ching!

Us and the guys from Franz Ferdinand!


There's too much I want to say about Coachella to start writing now, but I want to share my pictures with all the cool kids who trekked to Coachella Valley with me. So, here are my crappy photos. (No more disposables, I've got to get a digital camera!!!) I can't wait to see the iMovie!

Steph's Coachella photos

Here are some other fun links from Coachella ... (all videos are from imeem)

The Go Team drummer sings to a huge crowd that overwhelms her with emotion.

Mates of State rocks the outdoor stage.

Daft Punk makes kids groove like country girls on crack in the dance tent.

Cat Power pulled it together and played an amazing set.

Also, I ran across this audio clip of Jamie Lidell on NPR.

1 comment:

Beta Mike said...

Oh my gosh, the person videoing "Hold Your Terror Close" from the Go! Team was right next to where we were standing. Coool!

Thanks Steph!!!