1.11.2009

Blogging the Globes live from my sofa

OK, let's do this thing...

OK, I just took advantage of the commercial and read through my blog so far. It's stupid. I'm retiring early. Next time, I'll invite some friends, and we'll use CoverItLive.com. That would be more fun.


8:33 p.m.
Drew Barrymore seems to be channeling Marilyn Monroe. Is it working?


8:31 p.m.
I love Anna Paquin, and I love her show "True Blood." Go Anna!!!! And I saw Stephen Moyer during the pre-show. He seemed like such a nice guy and very cute.


8:29 p.m.
Zac Efron is truly a cutie.


8:26 p.m.
Eva Mendes -- I always say her name when I'm trying to say Eva Medved.


8:23 p.m.
Who do you think Demi Moore is calling on her cell phone?


Break for a phone chat with Devan.


8:14 p.m.
Simon Baker. *exhale* I think I just fainted -- or was that a blackout everyone saw?


8:13 p.m.
This is a bit harder than I anticipated. My new goal is to just get through the first hour.


8:09 p.m.
Ohh! A shout out to Clarence Clemmons!
I want to see The Wrestler. The last time I saw Mickey Rourke, I was in a movie theater with Pallie, Chris, Lauren and Mike Emmert watching Wild Orchid.


8:08 p.m.
The Best Song category is full of heavyweights. The Boss? Peter Gabriel? Glad Bruce won. He hasn't aged in 15-20 years - how does that happen?


8:07 p.m.
Ha! Sting walked out, and the audience looked a but surprised. Now I see why. Is that Bono or Sting?


8:03 p.m.
Kate Winslet -- she looks stunning. I love her. Awwww, she's kind of shaking.


8:02 p.m.
I hear lots of cutlery.


8:01 p.m.
OK, we're kicking off with J-Lo and the award for supporting actress.


7:59 p.m.
I didn't realize there was a red carpet show on NBC. I like Tiki Barber, but on the red carpet? In the two minutes I saw, I was already aggravated. Glad I was watching E!


7:57 p.m. Ryan Seacrest is truly a professional -- for all the silliness, he's really good at what he does. OK, I am turning over to NBC for the show.


7:52 p.m.
Megan Fox -- She's a hot mess. First she tries to announce that she's ugly by insulting Alan Alda and the transsexual population. Then, you try to get people to like you by saying you're insecure? Whatever!! And then you drop that you have a 22-inch waist! Go get a sandwich.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job! I imagine this could get exhausting though. I like your "coveritlive" idea -- that could be fun.