1.04.2009

paula was right, opposites attract

It's 2009, and it seems like the right time to get back into the habit of updating my blog. "I'll try and do better" -- it seems like that's my motto lately. I have a big need for some personal improvement. So, here's a step in the right direction. Writing makes me happy, and I always seem to learn more about myself.

So, here's my first entry; a moving "CBS Sunday Morning" segment that warmed my heart. As soon as I saw it this morning, I knew I wanted to share it. (There's a quick commercial in the beginning.)


Watch CBS Videos Online

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wonderful! it just made me want to cry and cry. so so nice. thanks for posting this!!!

Beta Mike said...

So sweet! Move over Paris, this is a show about BFF's that I would watch.