8.14.2006

bringing out the kid in you

Are you as smart as the kids in the eighth grade? AOL has posted a quiz titled "Are you smart enough to pass eighth grade?" I got six out of eight questions right. Is that a C-?? Take the test. Devan, I'm waiting to hear your grade! :)



You may or not be able to pass the eighth grade, but you still have the maturity level of a kid in junior high, and we all know it. So, indulge in your zaniness.

In another chapter of "How Much I Love Photojojo.com," you must check out the latest installment: Long Awkward Pose. It's hilarious, and I could kick myself for not thinking of it first. Actually, this might have been what my mom was really doing while taking ridiculous amounts of time to take a picture of my brother and me in front of those Kodak Photo Spots in Walt Disney World when we were wee little kids.

Then again, those were print cameras...

These two "examples" had me laughing out loud. There's profanity, so be warned. If I can pull this prank on my dad and make him drop the f-bomb, I may just crap my pants. -- some guy named John and someone's dad.

No comments: