6.05.2007

i'm hopping for one of these

I tend to get really giddy about new technology, and then I have to wonder -- do I really need this, or do I just really want it because it seems so damn cool?

iPhone - um, yeah, I want and need that! Apple just announced that it will be released officially on June 29. I'm going to have to save up for that one. It's too much of a luxury item right now.

The answer to the big question when it comes to the new Nabaztag is simple. I just want one because they are so damn cute! I want to join the rabbit community!

All you do is plug your little friend into your wi-fi connection, and you have the personal assistant you always wanted, minus the sassy attitude and threats to write a tell-all book after he's fired.

Nabaztag is one smart rabbit. He serves as your alarm clock; reads the weather forecast, top news, your incoming e-mail, comments left on your blog, text messages and more; talks to other Nabaztags that your friends have; and even reads your kids a bedtime story when you're too drunk.

I searched YouTube to see if I could catch these little cuties in action, and I found this clip from HGTV.


If this next video is any indication, I would bet that Nabaztag is a big fan of the dance tent at Coachella.


OK, after watching that, I have to wonder, is Nabaztag going to be that guy at the party who won't stop talking? Will he/she read my unwanted spam e-mails to me? Will he/she keep me up at night playing bad music that some conniving friend of mine is sending me in the wee hours of the morning?

Go check out the Web site -- if only for the cool music that streams as you learn about all the ways Nabaztag is going to enhance your mundane life. I would definitely ant the striped ears -- they are adorable!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I didn't expect it to have a British accent! Can I order mine in Japanese Harajuku girl?