7.16.2005

Trent makes a week worth living

Oh baby! It has been a rough week, lots of 12-hour days at work and meetings, meetings, meetings! I love my work, thank goodness; otherwise I may give in to my secret desire to pack up and be a roadie. Wouldn't that be incredible? Just travel with a band around the world, hearning your favorite tunes live every night!

I have a feeling I'm going to rekindle my love for this parallel life in October! This week, I got tickets to see NIN in Orlando and Tampa. I can't wait!!! If you're going to be at the TD Waterhouse -- I still prefer to call it the O-rena -- for the show, you can come say hello to the v-hat kids. Section 102, Row S. I'll be the one looking wistful and dreamy-eyed.

By the way, my parents, the coolest in the country, broke the news to me this morning that John Goodman bought Trent Reznor's Garden District mansion in New Orleans. Nic Cage bought another place around the corner. Stalking uptown won't be the same without the anticipation of possibly seeing Trent taking out the garbage or mowing the lawn in black leather pants.

No comments: