7.04.2005

i am proud to be an American ... blogger!

I have been thinking all weekend about what my next blog topic would be. Should I continue to be cranky and write another rant on America's misplaced affection for celebs? Should I make a list of the things I am thankful for on this Independence Day? This one almost won ... until I checked out the Skinny Tie Report, and I realized that betamike had already covered it and with his usual witty sarcasm.

Then, as Ace of Base might have said 27.7 million times, "I saw the sign."

Jeff Lindberg, a witty blogger in his own right, had chosen to devote some space to little old me on his cool blog, "when the light is green." I was so overcome with gushing and giddy excitement, that I forgot about my dinner, and I had a little madras lentils explosion in my microwave.

I met Jeff at Paws In the Park, the place to be seen if you're a pooch, or a pot-bellied pig -- seriously, my friend saw one there a couple of years ago. Betamike introduced us, so I knew he'd be fun! A couple weeks later, Jeff volunteered about 4 hours of his evening to serving as a panelist on the first College Program Alumni Speaker Series session -- this one spotlighting Entertainment. Anyone who would stay around to answer every last silly and serious question AND pass out business cards to students hoping to network with a Disney professional, deserves some love!

But who is this Jeff Lindberg? As a journalist, I like to stalk ... I mean, investigate. So, I started where all professionals digging for the real story go to get the goods. I Googled him!



Jeff? He looks like a gentle, kind-hearted soul, but this was not the one.



Holy conservatism, Batman! He's kinda cute, though not the Jeff Lindberg I'm looking for.



This truly came up on an image search for "Jeff Lindberg." I don't think it's the one I'm looking for, but I do feel a more urgent need to find him.



There's the sweetie!


If I knew how to create a link using Blogger on my beloved iBook, I would make it easy as apple pie on Fourth of July for you to check out his blog, but alas, I am only a novice. You will have to scroll down to my list of links. Now. Do it now! Thanks, Jeff, for the very sweet mention! I'll keep blogging if you keep reading!

Now, go check out his link!!

1 comment:

Kimberly M. Shaw said...

Can I jump on the Jeff Lindberg Love Train?