2.20.2006

Tilly and some girl's va jay-jay

Great news! According to the Team Love Web site, the new Tilly & the Wall record, titled "Bottoms of Barrels," will be released on May 23! Their last album, Wild Like Children is one of my favorites, and their live show ranks up there with the best concerts I've attended at the Social. Any band that can tap dance -- literally -- through an entire show, deserves some attention. I can't wait for them to return to Orlando!


And for the love of tap dancing, where have I been? The band blogged while making the record last year. Check it out at Tilly & The Wall's Recording Diary. Also be sure to check out their Web site to stream some of their earlier recordings.




Are the children tucked in bed? Because what's next is for your eyes only. It's Halloween in February, and mama is scared!

I can't remember where I found this photo, and maybe that's for the best. It's like a car accident off the shoulder on I-4. I'm disturbed by it, and yet I can't stop looking at it. I wonder if the guy about to be birthed got free drinks all night.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally, a great costume for the doggie door's halloween contest next year.

polly's sure to win with this one!

Beta Mike said...

What amazing updates on hot musical topics that are important to me!!!