8.31.2005

From Carrie Guess Fisher

Here's a note from my friend Carrie ...

Hello All.
I'm trying to remember everyone's email addresses- my
address book is trapped in the Tulane email system
which is down.

Zane and I (and pets) are in MO, staying a friend of
his now, but moving to his parent's trailer at the
lake tonight. So we'll be spending our evacuation at
the Fisher summer house on the Lake of the Ozarks,
complete with pontoon boat. Not too shabby. I guess
we might as well live it up now, because as soon as
they let us back into NO, it's going to be a long hard
journey.

Mom and Pallie and Patrick (and pets) are outside of
Austin TX with Pallie's friend Denise.

Hope everyone is doing well.
Keep your fingers crossed that we'll have something to
go home to.

Love,
Carrie

No comments: