8.04.2005

i was minding my own business ...

... and I see this message on a sign in front of a church near my house. I think I will need to find another place to worship.



When my twin brother and I were younger, we opened a box of Cracker Jacks, and I promise you, the prize inside was wrapped in paper that featured a fortune. It said: Beware of red-headed twins. My parents pinned it to the bulletin board next to the phone!

By the way, I'm not sure if you've heard or seen some of the fliers we posted, but v-hat is playing its first live gig in the downtown area of The City Beautiful. You know, all bands have to start somewhere. Some perform at open-mic nights at the local coffeehouse, some go on "American Idol," and some even play inside malls -- remember Tiffany? "I think we're alone now ..." Anyway, v-hat is starting in the big house. No, not the jail on 18th Street. We're playing in the House of God! Check out our top billing!



OK, I'm not one to lie, especially about churches, the Lord and other holiness. Check out ChurchSignGenerator.com!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laughing my ass off!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Shhhhhhh . . . don't tell my wife.

Beta Mike said...

ShitChrist! I forgot about the big gig at the Trinity!!! Hope you were able to cover my solo!

Anonymous said...

Make other custom signs on www.SpareSomeChange.com/Funny/, even send as free greeting cards to friend's email!