8.31.2005

From Kel Russell

I want to try to keep everyone in the loop with what's going on in New Orleans and where all my friends and family are. Here's an e-mail from my friend Kel.


Hey everyone....

Guess where I am. I am at the W New Orleans on Poydras. This has been and continues to be an interesting time. I can't begin to tell everyone all that I have seen. The Lowes across the street closed down today, I wish we would have done the same, but including employees, we have about 100 rooms still occupied. We has a scared today when we thought we were going to run out of fuel for the generator, but we got some from the Sheraton and tomorrow we get a new generator and supplies flown in from corporate. I continue to be amazed by everything that is going on around me.

I might be trying to leave tomorrow, but word has it we are getting AC back when we get a new generator. I will keep y'all posted.

Everyone is in my thoughts.

--Kel

No comments: