9.09.2005

From Kindell Schoffner

This is Kindell's response to the message below from Korie.

Korie - It was good to hear from you. I'm glad you and your family are safe. My mom, sister, and grandmother are her in GA with Joe and me. My dad and step-mother are with friends in OH, so everyone is safe. From what we can tell, Jefferson parish is not in as good a shape as St. Charles. We saw my mom's house from satellite pictures and all of the water has receded and all of the trees are standing. Now they are just waiting for electricity, because my mom can't take my grandmother back to a place without electricity. Stephanie - I hope your parents are safe and that their house will be salvageable. Please let me know how
they are doing. Take care of yourselves and your families.
Love,
Kindell

No comments: