9.04.2005

An update from April ...

Here are some photos of my parents house & my sister's house.

Parent's - Elm tree has fallen across the driveway & on top of the car. Our neighbors pecan tree has fallen over & has hit the right corner of our house. No those are not dirt roads you are looking at. Our streets are made of concrete, they just have a layer of sludge covering it all.

Sister's - Water, water everywhere! The black areas is the week old standing water. Their pecan tree fell to the right & is now blocking the street. To the right is the I-10. You can see a part of the overpass from I-10 in the upper right corner. You just can't say much about this one!

I'm itching to get back into the city & see things from a non aerial view. But it's going to be a while :(

*APRIL*

Here's April's house.


April's sister Melanie's house

No comments: